Terms Of Service
Terms Of Service
Last updated: 02 JAN 2024
Please read these terms and conditions completely before using our service.
Explanation and Definitions:
The thoughts of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings outlined under the following circumstances. The following representations shall have the same definition, although they seem sole or few.
For these terms and conditions:
• Affiliate: symbolizes an entity that manages, is directed by or is under common control with a party, where “control” implies ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity concern, or other securities designated to vote the election directors or other governing administration.
• Country: Refers to Pakistan
• Company: (associated to as either “the company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Travel On Dudes.
• Medium: Any equipment that can reach the service, such as a computer, a cell phone, or a tablet.
• Service: Means our website.
• Terms and Conditions: (also applied to as “Terms of Service”) mean certain terms and conditions that set the entire contract between the user and the website about the service consent.
• Third-Party Association: means any services or content (including data, information, products, or services) sponsored by a third-party that may be displayed, carried, or made available by the platform.
• Website: points to Travel On Dudes, which can be accessed from URL https://travelondudes.com/
• You: Related the person visiting or using the website, or a company, or any other legal entity on the part of which such individual is using our service us as appropriate.
These are the terms & conditions guiding the website use and the understanding between you and the platform. They also set out the rights and obligations of all users related to the service’s use.
Your approach to this platform is associated with your consent and agreement with defined Terms and Conditions. TOS apply to all visitors, users, and others individuals who reach or use the service.
By reaching or using the website, You agree to be restricted by them. If you find any discomfort with any section of these TOS, then you should leave.
You confirm that you are over 18 because we do not allow those under 18 to use the website.
Other Websites Links:
Travel On Dudes may insert links to third-party websites or services that are not organized and governed by us.
We have no control over and own no liability for any third-party website or service’s content, privacy policies, or practices. You further accept and agree that the platform shall not be responsible or answerable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss made or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such websites or services.
We strongly urge you to read their terms and privacy policies during your visit to any third-party website or service.
Termination of Service:
The platform may execute its license to terminate or suspend your access directly, without prior notice or liability, for any reason, including without any reservation, if you infringe these TOS.
Upon termination, your excess to use the service will be discontinued immediately.
Limitation of Service Liability:
Any damages that you might face, the whole responsibility of the platform and any of its suppliers under any provision of these terms, and your particular remedy for all of the preceding shall be limited to the amount paid by you within the service or USD if you haven’t purchased anything by the service.
● To the highest extent permitted by relevant law, in no case shall the platform or its suppliers be accountable for any particular, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages.
● Whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, data, or other information, for business interruption, personal loss, loss of privacy standing. In any way related to the use of or inability to use the service, third-party software and outside hardware practised with the service, or otherwise attached with any provision of these terms).
● Even if the website or any suppliers has been notified about the possibility of such losses and even if the remedy fails of its essential aim.
● Some states don’t eliminate implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential losses, which indicates that some of the above conditions may not apply.
● In these cases, each party’s liability will be determined to the greatest extent authorized by law.
Service Availability Disclaimer:
This service is offered to you as it is with all lapses and deficiencies without any pledge. To the greatest extent authorized under applicable law, the website, on its behalf and part of its affiliates and their corresponding licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims:
● All the warranties, whether express, implied, rightful, or otherwise, related to this service.
● All related warranties of merchantability.
● Fitness for a particular intention.
● Title and non-infringement.
● Warranties that may seem out of the course of dealing, performance, usage, or enterprise practice.
Apparently restricted to the preceding, neither the platform nor any platform’s associates provide claim or undertaking. We don’t extend a pledge of any kind that the service will;
● Match your demands, accomplish any aimed results, be harmonious or work with any other software, applications, systems, or services.
● The website will run without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error-free, or that any errors or lacks can or will be fixed.
● The service’s running or availability, or the information, content, and materials or products included within.
● As to the precision, reliability, or spirit of any information or content presented by the service.
● Our website, its servers, the content published, or emails sent from or on part of the website are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs, or other malicious elements.
Some jurisdictions don’t advocate eliminating certain types of warranties or limitations on a consumer’s applicable lawful rights, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not refer to you. But in such a case, the prohibitions and regulations outlined in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under the relevant law
Governing Law Implementations:
The country’s legalities, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall direct these terms and your use of service. Your website usage may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
If you have any concerns or disputes about the service, You acknowledge resolving the conflict informally by communicating with the website management.
For the European Union (EU) Users:
If you are a European Union individual/user, you will avail any obligatory terms of the country’s law in which you are resident.
The United States Legal Agreement:
You understand and assure that:
(i) You do not reside in a country ruled by the United States government ban, or the United States legislation has charged that as a “terrorist-sponsoring” realm.
(ii) You are not listed on any United States government tribunal of prohibited or restricted someones.
Severability and Waiver:
Suppose any provision of these terms of service is held to be unenforceable or invalid. In that case, such provision will be amended and interpreted to fulfil the intentions of such provision to the greatest extent feasible under applicable law. However, the remaining terms will continue to prevail in full force and effect.
Besides, as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under these terms shall not affect a party’s ability to exercise such right or ask such execution at any time after that, nor shall be the waiver of an infringement constitute a waiver of any subsequent violation.
These Terms of Service may have been translated if we have made them available to you. However, you agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of any conflict.
Alterations to These Terms and Conditions
At our sole decision, we keep the right to amend or replace these terms of service at any time. If any change in the material is likely to enforce, We will make reasonable efforts to present at least 30 days’ notice before new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be decided at our only choice.
You acknowledge being bound by the amended terms by accessing or utilizing our website after those amendments become effective. If You do not agree to the new terms, please stop practicing the website and the service in whole or part.
If you have any queries regarding these TOS, You can contact us:
• By email: email@example.com
• By visiting this page on our website: https://travelondudes.com/contact/